The Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District will accept applications for the following positions until filled.
- School Psychologist, Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District
- School Nurse, Armstrong Middle School
- ICT I Teacher, Armstrong Middle School
- Chemistry Teacher, SHS
- Human Resources Benefits Specialist, Greensboro Center
- SPED Teachers, Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District
- Math Teachers, Starkville High School
- Attendance Clerk, Starkville High School
DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY-CENTERED PROGRAMS
Childcare Provider (PT)
Preschool Teacher (FT, 9 months)
- Responsibilities: Provide a developmentally appropriate instructional environment for young children.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, elementary education, or related field; early childhood teaching experience; excellent communication skills; knowledge of sound early childhood principles.
Assistant Teacher (FT, 12 months)
- Responsibilities: Provide assistance to instructional staff in working with young children.
- Requirements: CDA and/or 2 years of college required; experience working with young children; demonstrated experience in using developmentally appropriate practices; excellent oral communication skills.
WorkKeys assessment available at Emerson Family School, 1504 Louisville Street, Starkville. Call 615-0033 for more information.
Pre-K Assistant Teacher (FT, 12 months)
- Responsibilities: Provide assistance to instructional staff in working with 4 year old children.
- Requirements: Early Childhood Associates Degree or Associates Degree and 12 early childhood college credit hours or completion of an approved program (e.g. CDA, National Board Pre-K Certification, Director’s Credential, Montessori Credential, or the MDE’s intensive specialized early childhood training program).
Summer Extended Plus Program, May 29 - July 26
- Description: Part-time summer job requiring supervision of children (K-5) during playground activities, breakfast/lunch, board games, skating, movies, water slide, etc. The program is located at Sudduth Elementary School.
- Additional Information: Prefer elementary education majors or individuals with prior experience supervising children (scouts, church activities, sports, day care facility, etc.). You must be available to work Monday - Friday during one of the following periods: 7:30 am until 12:30 pm or 12:15 pm until 5:15 pm. If you are interested, you may be able to work up to 40 hours per week.
- Hourly Wages: $8.00/hr
- NOTE: You will be contacted by phone if you are selected for an interview.
- Bus Drivers
- Full Time Cafeteria Cook - SHS
- Full Time Cafeteria Cook - AMS
- Full Time Cafeteria Cook - HWS