- Small learning environments
- Individualized instruction
- Real time intervention
- Reduced daily schedule
- Transportation provided
- Meals provided
- Free to families
What can ACCELERATED LEARNING INTERSESSIONS do for me?
- You can catch up. Relearn skills you’ve missed and prepare for a successful new nine weeks.
- You can get individualized instruction and meaningful intervention.
- You can improve your grade. Raise failing grades before report cards are issued.
- You can recover credits. Fall and Spring Accelerated Intersessions are two opportunities to redo coursework for graduation requirements.
What can ENHANCED LEARNING INTERSESSIONS do for me?
- You can discover something new. From Culinary and CSI to Robotics and Renewable Energy to Aviation and the Arts, intersessions in more than 15 exciting subject areas can spark your passion, purpose and potential!
- You can participate in ACT or AP exam bootcamp sessions to maximize your performance.
- You can experience concentrated internships, labs or job shadowing opportunities.