GUIDELINES FOR SCHOOL VISITORS
SOSD is currently observing normal summer office hours of 7:30 am until 3:30 pm at each school campus and 8 am until 4 pm at Greensboro Center.
During this transition, we encourage parents to complete any school business electronically if possible as we try to limit office visits to essential business. If you have questions about school-related issues, please contact the appropriate school office or department. Our office support staff teams will be available to answer your phone calls and your questions. However, if necessary, you may schedule an appointment for an in-person office visit.
Please be aware we will follow the guidelines listed below to provide a safe working environment for our employees:
- All visitors to our school offices must have a scheduled appointment.
- All visitors to our school offices must wear a mask.
- All visitors should use the hand sanitizer provided when they enter a school office area.
- All visitors to our school offices must remain in the front office areas unless authorized by the principal.
- All visitors must practice social distancing.All in-person meetings must allow participants to socially distance themselves at least six feet from another person or person(s).
- All visitors should complete a self-check before entering a school building. Visitors with fever greater than 100.4, congestion, dry cough, breathing difficulties, sore throat and/or chills should NOT enter our school buildings or offices. It is extremely important that you do NOT come to our schools or offices if you are sick. Please do not place our school employees at risk.