NUTRITION & MEALS
The Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District’s Office of Child Nutrition provides our students with healthy meals for breakfast and lunch throughout the school year, as well as meals for community members during the summer months.
Grades K-5: $2.35
Grades 6-12: $2.35
Student Additional Lunch: $3.10
ONLINE MEAL PAYMENT
No more lost or forgotten lunch money! The Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District Office of Child Nutrition has implemented mySchoolBucks to help parents keep track of their child’s school meal accounts.
- Mange your entire family’s school meal accounts from home, office or any internet accessible computer.
- 24/7 convenient access to prepayment service, account balances and recent purchase history information.
- Check your child’s current meal account balances online.
- View a report of the last 30 days transactions for your child
- Automatically receive low balance email notifications.
- Create an account today at www.myschoolbucks.com.
- Questions? Contact the Office of Child Nutrition at 662-615-0027.
FREE & REDUCED LUNCH
Parents my apply online for free or reduced lunch contact Child Nutrition at 662.615.0027 for more information.