The Starkville Oktibbeha School District is beginning a strategic planning process to guide the future direction of our District. When completed, the plan will include targeted and prioritized action steps to move our district forward.
The mission of the Starkville Oktibbeha School District is to achieve excellence by facilitating the discovery and development of each student's passion, purpose, and potential.
Expect excellence every day.
- We believe excellence public schools are the heart of a thriving community.
- We believe excellent teachers are essential for student success.
- We believe diversity is a strength and should be embraced, recognized, and celebrated.
- We believe problem solving, critical thinking and creativity cultivate life-long learners.
- We believe quality education fosters leadership and develops good citizens.
- We believe our schools must be safe, welcoming, and respectful to all.
- We believe family and community engagement are important.