NUTRITION & MEALS
The Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District’s Office of Child Nutrition provides our students with healthy meals for breakfast and lunch throughout the school year, as well as meals for children ages 0-18 during the summer months.
MEAL PRICES FOR 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
Breakfast and lunch are FREE for all students in grades PreK-12 for the 2021-2022 school year under Seamless Summer Option through USDA.
COMPLETE YOUR SCHOOL LUNCH APPLICATION
While breakfast and lunch are offered at no cost to all students in the Starkville Oktibbeha School District during the 2021-2022 school year, parents are encouraged to complete a school lunch application to determine financial need for Title I funding, reduced fees for Advanced Placement testing, tuition for dual credit/dual enrollment courses, and other state and/or federal benefits.
All children in households receiving benefits for MS SNAP, the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR) or MS TANF meet eligibility guidelines and do not need to complete an application.
Family who meet the following eligibility guidelines should complete an application.
- Foster children under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court meet eligibility guidelines.
- Children who are identified as homeless, runaway, or migrant meet eligibility guidelines.
- Children of households with incomes that are within the limits on the chart below also meet eligibility guidelines and should complete a school lunch application to qualify for financial waivers in the school district.
Please click here to complete your school lunch application if you meet eligibility guidelines.
If you have questions, please contact Child Nutrition at 662.615.0027 for assistance.
ONLINE MEAL PAYMENT
The Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District Office of Child Nutrition has implemented MySchoolBucks to help parents keep track of their child’s school meal accounts. Because breakfast and lunch are offered at no cost to all students in the Starkville Oktibbeha School District for the 2021-2022 school year, parents should ONLY use MySchoolBucks for additional food purchases.
MySchoolBucks allows parents to:
- Mange your entire family’s school meal accounts from home, office or any internet accessible computer.
- 24/7 convenient access to prepayment service, account balances and recent purchase history information.
- Check your child’s current meal account balances online.
- View a report of the last 30 days transactions for your child
- Automatically receive low balance email notifications.
Create an account today at www.myschoolbucks.com. Questions? Contact the Office of Child Nutrition at 662-615-0027.
*If you have a fund balance in your MySchoolBucks account for the previous school year, you will be able to request a refund after August 1. Details for processing a refund request will be shared with parents after August 1.