NOW HIRING TEACHERS for
The Partnership School in Starkville, MS
Do you love teaching middle schoolers?
Then, you're already a groundbreaker!
Now it's time to get in on the ground floor... Your most innovative, collaborative, and impactful teaching experience is waiting at The Partnership School in Starkville, MS. If you are a teacher leader looking for a place where your excellence can shine, APPLY NOW!
The Starkville Oktibbeha School District is HIRING NOW for our team of 6th-7th grade teachers who will transition to The MSU-SOCSD Partnership School in its inaugural 2019 school year. This groundbreaking partnership between Mississippi State University and SOCSD is the first of its kind in the nation, serving every 6th and 7th grader in a world-class facility designed to reimagine middle school for 21st century students and educators. As part of our team, you'll thrive in a school, a district, and a community where your unique leadership potential can be realized and shaped every day as you...
Demonstrate and mentor innovative best practices in a groundbreaking school space designed for observation, interaction, and engagement – where every teacher is a teacher leader
Harness all the tools and resources of a college campus to impact the students in your classroom – where hands-on learning experiences are right in your building or a 10-minute walk from your classroom door
Collaborate with other teacher leaders, university professors, and teachers in training to research, develop and dynamically implement best practices for middle level classroom instruction – where you're not just hearing about best practices, but actually shaping them every day
This is YOUR moment.
Teach in a place where your unique creativity and leadership will extend beyond the school walls to impact the entire state. APPLY TODAY and let your excellence shine at The Partnership School.
Groundbreaking Partnership School
- Serving all 6th-7th grade students in the Starkville Oktibbeha School District
- Housing up to 1000 students in a 128,000 square foot collaborative learning facility
- Providing classroom, observation and research space for teacher training
- Maximizing hands-on learning opportunities with easy access to academic and cultural resources on the Mississippi State University campus
- Opening Fall 2019
Vibrant University Town
- Consistently named one of Mississippi's best places to live
- Eclectic shopping districts & a thriving Downtown scene
- World-class farm-to-table culinary culture
- Multitude of Parks & Recreation opportunities
- Hub of creative enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Year-round community experiences, including Starkville Community Market, festivals, live music, multi-cultural events, and more!
- Part of the Mississippi Innovation Lab Network - one of only four in the state
- Cyber Foundations pilot site - implementing coding as core curriculum for every middle schooler
- Leader in Me implemented district-wide
- Award-winning STEM and environmental sciences learning experiences
Professional Learning Community
- Job embedded professional development
- Ongoing professional development
- Collaborative workplace culture
- Engaging support system
- Common planning periods
- Local teaching salary supplements