REQUIRED ATHLETIC FORMS
Dear Parent/Guardian of Jacket Athletes,
We would like to inform you of changes MHSAA is making for eligibility for our student/athletes. We will be using a new program called DragonFly, which is an electronic health record for your child. This will have all your child’s information including eligibility forms that you will fill out, health record, emergency contact numbers, injury status, etc.
Beginning this school year (19-20), we will have all of our eligibility paperwork on DragonFly. This means that we will be going paperless. We are asking you to register you and your child as soon as possible.
FOR ALL PARENTS
Follow the instructions below:
- Visit www.dragonflymax.com, click "Do My Forms" and follow prompts to the sign-up page.
- On the sign-up page, click "Sign Up for Free".
- Follow the prompts to create your Parent Account with your email address or phone number.
- Check your email and get the confirmation code. (You will need that code to proceed.) Enter when you are asked for the confirmationcode.
- Next you will be asked for your school code. Enter your child's School Code when prompted and confirm this is the correct school. (SHS Code is T56D98) (AMS Code is 3CPELR)
- Click "Add A Child" in the DragonFly MAX web site, then follow the prompts to create your child's profile
- Complete his/her medical history.
- Complete his/her participation forms, including uploading any necessary documents.
- Be sure that you are completing forms for 19-20
- On the forms you fill out there will be places that don’t apply to you. Please put N/A in those blanks. It will reject forms if every blank is not filled in. On every form you fill out please double check and make sure everything is correct.
- Please make sure it shows 2019-2020 school year as you go through the steps.
As always, whenever you put a new system in place there will be problems. If you have trouble, please email Lisa Sellars @ firstname.lastname@example.org