REQUIRED ATHLETIC FORMS
Dear Parent/Guardian of Jacket Athletes,
We would like to inform you of changes MHSAA is making for eligibility for our student/athletes. We will be using DragonFly, which is an electronic health record for your child. This will have all your child’s information including eligibility forms that you will fill out, health record, emergency contact numbers, injury status, etc.
All eligibility paperwork will be available through DragonFly. Yellow Jacket athletics will no longer use paper forms. Please create an account and register your child.
FOR ALL PARENTS
Follow the instructions below:
- Visit www.dragonflymax.com, click "Do My Forms" and follow prompts to the sign-up page.
- On the sign-up page, click "Sign Up for Free".
- Follow the prompts to create your Parent Account with your email address or phone number.
- Check your email and get the confirmation code. (You will need that code to proceed.) Enter when you are asked for the confirmationcode.
- Next you will be asked for your school code. Enter your child's School Code when prompted and confirm this is the correct school. (SHS Code is T56D98) (AMS Code is 3CPELR)
- Click "Add A Child" in the DragonFly MAX web site, then follow the prompts to create your child's profile
- Complete his/her medical history.
- Complete his/her participation forms, including uploading any necessary documents.
- Be sure that you are completing forms for the correct year
- On the forms you fill out there will be places that don’t apply to you. Please put N/A in those blanks. It will reject forms if every blank is not filled in. On every form you fill out please double check and make sure everything is correct.
- Please make sure it shows the correct school year as you go through the steps.
If you have issues, please email Lisa Sellars @ firstname.lastname@example.org