It's Game Week Jacket fans!
Starkville High School hosts West Point on Friday. Kick off is at 7 pm.
Governor Tate Reeves has issued an Executive Order that limits stadium capacity to 25 percent.
In compliance with Governor Reeves' Executive Order, the Starkville Oktibbeha School District will adjust the traditional football ticket sale process accordingly.
- All football tickets are $8.
- Reserved seating ticket sales for the 2020-21 season have been suspended.
- Each student participant on the roster for band, cheer, and/or football is allowed to purchase up to four tickets. Coaches/Band Directors should share details for how to purchase tickets with team members/parents.
- Any additional tickets will be available for sale to Yellow Jacket fans at the stadium on Wednesday from 5:30 until 7 pm. A maximum purchase of two tickets per adult is allowed. Fans must enter from Yellow Jacket Drive onto Victory Lane to purchase a ticket. A Yellow Jacket Athletic team member will come to your vehicle to assist you. Please do not get out of your vehicle. Only home-side tickets are available. Every person attending the game, including children, must have a ticket.
Game Day Friday
- Gates open at 5:30 pm.
- ONLY spectators with a ticket will be admitted onto campus at Starkville High School on Friday evening. The SHS campus includes all areas of the athletic complex along Victory Lane.
- All vehicles must enter from Yellow Jacket Drive onto Victory Lane. Each person in the vehicle must have a ticket.
- No tailgating is allowed on the campus of Starkville High School, which includes all areas of the athletic complex along Victory Lane.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult and must remain seated with an adult during the game.
Please help us provide our student athletes the best chance to continue to compete throughout the year and follow the 3 W's:
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Watch your social distance and adhere to six feet of distance.
- Wear your mask. Masks are required for entrance into the stadium and while visiting the concession stand or restroom areas.
SOCSD Athletic Director