Partnership Middle School is excited to welcome our vitual students to a new school year. Our teachers appreciate your support, patience, flexibility, and understanding during this time, especially as we embark on a new journey—Virtual Learning!
- Students will receive core (ELA, Math, Science, History, and Cyber Foundations 2) instruction and electives through our Learning Management System, Canvas.
- Students will zoom into class each day with one teacher at their listed class time. For the remainder of the week, students should log-in each day to see assignments and instructions from their teachers.
- Students will need to complete all assignments and submit these as directed by their teachers.
- Teachers will be available to monitor and respond to students on Tuesdays and parents on Thursdays regarding questions about assignments and instructional material.
- We will keep you informed as changes occur.
- For additional support, visit the district virtual learning guide at https://www.starkvillesd.com/virtual.
Click here to download the virtual schedule for Partnership Middle.